AIM Level 7 payments
The last batch payment for the current programme call will be made 1stJune 2018.
Prior to this date, all services are requested to review their AIM Level 7 allocation by C.O.B 23rdMay to ensure:
· They have returned their ‘Level 7: Additional assistance in the preschool room declaration’
· All eligible children who have been approved Level 7 support are registered on PIP.
· Registration details reflect actual attendance in accordance with Programme Rules i.e. correct days/weeks/session type.
· Any child that has left the service is accurately represented on the system, including:
- Absences greater than 4 weeks
Weekly catch – up payments for newly approved applications will continue to be made to services until mid-July.