Meitheal Is a National Practice Model for all Agencies Working with Children, Young People and their Families
To build on participants’ knowledge and skills to equip them to apply the Meitheal model in practice in order to achieve better outcomes for children, young people and their families.
• Have knowledge of the legislative, policy and guidance framework influencing this model.
• Have an understanding of children’s needs.
• Have a clear understanding of the Meitheal model.
• Have an opportunity to apply the Meitheal model to a case in practice.
• To be able to put in place an outcomes-focused plan for a child/young person.
• To increase knowledge in information-sharing and consent.
There is availability for a maximum of 22 participants on this course.
Full and complete attendance is essential.
All training materials and a light lunch will be provided.
Enquiries re Training to: