Go to www.lincprogramme.ie, where you will find a redesigned application form, which is easy and quick to complete online.
Just to remind you of the benefits to you and your setting of participating in the LINC programme:
- Participation is FREE!
- Receive increased capitation for your setting.
- Receive a €200 training allowance.
- Graduate with a Level 6 Special Purpose Award.
- Arrange your study to suit you.
- Gain the most up-to-date knowledge and skills in relation to current inclusion policies and practices.
- Opportunity to progress to further study.
- 9 locations nationwide for classroom sessions.
Closing date: Thursday, 27 April 2017
What current students say:
My experience with the LINC programme has been very positive and enjoyable. I have found the online learning system very easy to use. The course content has been very interesting and quite manageable in my busy lifestyle, and has brought lots of new ideas to improve inclusion in my service. By training as an Inclusion Coordinator I have also added to the quality of my service for families to benefit from in the future. Yvonne O’Keeffe, LINC 2016/17
I am delighted I have the opportunity to participate in LINC. It has really given me a new insight and energy to continue to provide an inclusive culture in my setting. The blended-learning process is flexible and allowed me to learn when and where it suited me, which, as a practitioner and busy parent, is essential. The lessons are well-planned and organised, and the content very relevant and up-to-date. I particularly enjoy how the theory and examples from practice are combined. Tutors and staff are extremely supportive and informative. I will carry all that I have learned through both my professional and personal life.
Leonora Herlihy, LINC 2016/17