Bright Star Academyis a provider of quality Childcare and Early Years Education for Infants, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School childrenbased in Ballynacargy, County Westmeath. Bright Star Academy is committed to putting each individual child’s educational and developmental needs at the centre of everything we do. We will provide these services in a fun and interactive learning environment, underpinned by a highly qualified and motivated team of Childcare Practitioners.
Position – 2 x Full Time Permanent Contract Positions
- A sincere and genuine love of children
- MINIMUM FETAC Level 5, qualification in childcare or equivalent.
- A FETAC Level 6 qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge TULSA requirements.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Policies & Procedures standards within the Industry.
- Ability to organise, plan ahead and deliver a monthly curriculum to an agreed schedule.
- Knowledge of Siolta and Aistear.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Professional at all times.
- Loyalty and commitment to Bright Star Academy.
- Child protection training advantageous.
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
Other Desired Qualities:
- Full driving license.
- Self-starter with an ability to motivate others
- Good organisational skills.
· A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year.